Each garment is made with utmost hard work, care, and love for you.
All our packages come with care instructions. We are also determined to show you product images on our website exactly how they are, however as every screen varies, we cannot guarantee that your smartphone/computer/tv/iPad’s display of any color will be accurate.
Our Exchange Policy applies to all purchases made on Arshia Singh and is incorporated by reference in these Terms.
Disclaimer: We do not provide a return or refund policy as all our orders are produced on demand.
- However, if you are not entirely satisfied with the purchased product’s fit, you can exchange the product within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Send us an email within 14 business days of receiving the package at firstname.lastname@example.org If the number of days exceeds, the item will not be accepted for exchange.
- Please ensure that the returned garment is unused, is in the original packaging, and has all the original tags. Once we receive the returned package, Team ‘AS’ will review the reason for the exchange, and based on the review, the exchange will be processed. Please note if we receive the items in any other packaging, we will not be able to accept the exchange and the package will be sent back.
- The team will revert with an email confirming the exchange along with a return order number.
Please Also Note: All discounted garments are NON-EXCHANGEABLE / NON-REFUNDABLE
Exchange would only be accepted if goods received are defective, spurious, not as advertised/agreed upon or delivered later than stated delivery date.
FAULTY/DAMAGED GARMENT POLICY
Our patrons’ satisfaction is our priority. Therefore, if any good sold has a genuine quality defect or is damaged, the sold goods can be exchanged for a store credit or another product of the same or higher value.
- Every product we send out is primarily quality controlled,
- If you have received a product with a manufacturing fault, we will replace it if it has been returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Please note that wear and tear during normal use are not considered a manufacturing fault.
- If you have received a faulty item, please email us at email@example.com
- We will not accept the claim if there are no images of the damage provided in the mail. We will replace the item as soon as possible.
Note: The subject line of the mail should include the order number, The main body of the email should include the reason for the claim along with images of the damage.